May 14, 2010

Girly look


When I woke up this morning I felt very girly. Okay, I'm a girl, so I'm supposed to. But I mean that I felt it in the way that I wanted to wear a nice skirt or dress today with a lot of nice accents. So that's why today I'm posting a very girly look. As you can see, the photos contain a lot of pink and pastel colours with things we love.
With these pieces you'll have a very sweet and femenin look, in case you feel girly like me today.
Click on the image to enlarge.


Wikio

2 comments:

  1. awesome post! i love all these pieces together :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE ALL THE OUTFIT!!cute blog!
    I opened a new fashion blog too, I hope u'll be one of my followers:-)

    http://lifegivemefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails