May 10, 2010

Fashion Post

  
Like you can see, it seems like I don't write on this blog anymore and that I only dedicate my time on my other blog called Cose della Vita. Well, that isn't true, but I still don't know about what I can write on this one. So at the moment I decided to write a few fashion posts because it's a subject I like a lot.
Well, let's start with what fashion means to me. Being fashionable doesn't mean that you have to have the most expensive clothes with designer labels on it, no. It also doesn't mean having an huge closet or going shopping every week. Fashion is so much more than that. When you love fashion, you are conscious about the trends, you have to know which shapes, colors, fabrics and styles are coming each season. You can mix some of your old clothes with some new pieces and make it look very different. So, it's not just loving to buy shoes and clothes. But you also know what suits you and what doesn't. In my case, I know that I can't wear maxi-dresses because I don't have long legs and I would look like a dwarf, even if they're so in. Fashion is putting your own style in an outfit, just make it yours. You have to feel comfortable, and pretty at the same time. If you think you look awful even if that piece is something they told you it's the last mode, don't wear it, it's only going to make you feel insecure and it isn't worth it.
In the next posts I'm going to talk about some of the new coming trends and things that are staying from other seasons.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails